No matter what building service Trasan provide, we have an ongoing and dedicated commitment to achieving the principles of responsible environmental management, sustainability and protection of the natural environment in our workplaces. We strive to provide our customers and the wider Pilbara community with greener building services.
We recognise that as a building service provider we have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that our activities, products and services are designed to protect and enhance the environment in the communities in which we operate, and our obligations to ensure that our operations do not place the natural environment or the local community at risk of harm.
According to environmentalpolicy.com.au, an environmental policy is a statement about an organisation’s environmental position and values.We consider our environmental policy an important part of our business structure.
On the Trasan website we have outlined in depth our Environmental Policy. It is here we outline our aims and objectives of our policy and the way in which we strive to minimise our impact on the environment through our business activities.
The Importance of our Environmental Policy
As locals to the Pilbara region we consider it our duty to ensure we do not damage the beautiful environment that we have become accustomed too. We have a commitment to positively contributing to the prevention of pollution and environmental conservation.
Our aim is to do that by achieving the following:
- Reduce waste through innovative work practices and recycling practices.
- minimise environmental impacts by reduction of polluting substances produced by our operations, activities, products or services
- minimise the impact of our operations on the neighbouring natural landscape
- increase the use of environmentally acceptable materials, equipment and technology in place of those which are considered harmful
- ensure that our suppliers follow acceptable environmental policies, and
- actively promote environmental awareness among workers, clients, customers and the general public.
For more information regarding our Environmental Policy please head over to the Trasan website. If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call on 08 9185 5482 or submit a contact form and one of our team members will be in touch